COVERAcreditationISSNE-ISSNP-ISSNPEOPLE Editorial Board Peer-Reviewers Contact UsJOURNAL POLICIES Editorial Policies Focus and Scope Peer Review Policies Section Policies Peer Review Process Publication Frequency Open Access Policy Anti-plagiarism Policy Internal Policy Journal Scientific Statement Ref. Management Software Manuscript Flow Publication Ethics Copyright NoticeSUBMISSIONAuthor Guidelines Manuscript Template Online SubmissionsTutorial Submissions Manuscript Flow Publication FeeOTHER INFORMATIONAbstracting and IndexingJECED's Archiving JECED's DocumentsBecome a Reviewer TOOLSSTATISTIC COLLABORATE WITHSPONSORED MEMBERSHARE THIS
Details and Guidelines to Pay Attention to Manuscripts
Please pay attention to the guidelines below when you write. Manuscripts that do not meet these guidelines will be returned to the author for correction, which could result in a significant delay in the publication of your work.
Number of Words Required
Please ensure that your manuscript follows the word count requirements
- 5,000-6,000 words (Journal Article)
All manuscripts must:
- Sent in Microsoft® Word.
- Typed in Indonesian, or English
- Written in an objective third person perspective (using the terms "writer" or "researcher" NOT "me" or "we")
- Originality of the script . Only submissions of ORIGINAL manuscripts will be accepted for publication. Manuscripts have not been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Revised manuscript . JECED Journal: Journal of Early Childhood Education and Development, will not publish manuscripts that are revised versions of manuscripts that you publish elsewhere. To be considered original, a manuscript must contain at least 80% new material with no more than 200 consecutive words (properly cited) repeated verbatim from any previously published work.
- Teaching notes . If you are writing about a case study, provide additional teaching notes as a separate document from your manuscript. These notes will be presented to readers interested in adopting your work as study material.
- Copyright. For those who are familiar with JECED Journals, publication process As part of the submission process, you and your author will be required to digitally sign the Author Guarantee and Transfer of Copyright Agreement.
- Plagiarism . JECED is very concerned about plagiarism. All manuscripts will be checked for any parts indicated by plagiarism before being accepted for publication. Please ensure that all information taken from outside sources is properly cited and that all thoughts are put together in your own words. All instances of plagiarism are immediately returned to the author for correction and may result in removal of the manuscript from publication.
- The manuscript (Introduction, Research Methods, Results and Discussions, and Conclusions) uses Times New Roman size 12, 1 line spacing, A4 paper size (210 x 297 mm) with a margin of 3 cm on each side. Further details can be found in the template at
- Title. The title should be concise, specific and effective, not exceeding 12 words.
- Note that all headings must be included in the case title. To place a title in the case title, the first letter of each word must be capitalized unless the word is a preposition (the position of words such as "more," "with," or "between"), conjunctions (connecting words such as "and" or "but"), or articles ("a," "an," or "the"). The only exception to this rule is that the first word of a title or subtitle is always capitalized, even if it is an article, preposition, or conjunction.
- Titles may not be written in all capital letters (eg, "CHAPTER TITLE" is incorrect; "Chapter Title" is correct;)
7. Headings . Please format all titles as in the script formatting template below. Name Headings in the body of your text can be tailored to the content of your script. Note that headings and subheadings should NOT be numbered (eg, 1. Introduction, 2. Background, etc.).
8. Image. A manuscript can contain no more than 20 pictures. Any images or tables that do not meet these minimum specifications will be returned to the author for correction. All images must be submitted as separate files in .tif format. Please also note that it is the author's responsibility to obtain permission to use any images that are currently under copyright by third parties. Please see the image guide for more information.
9. APA (American Psychological Association) Style . Please ensure that all information in your manuscript is taken from other sources, is supported by in-text references. A minimum of 20 sources is required for each shipment. Please also note that your references must follow the “APA Style” style. (The publisher will return your submission (manuscript) for correction if you do not format your references properly. For more information and examples on APA Style, please see the JECED Template
- Self-cite. Researchers may need to cite their previously published work to communicate ideas effectively in their current text. While the JICED Journal must be quoted at least 3 related articles, and excerpts from the articles themselves must be at most 3 articles.
10. Eq. If the symbol or equation can be by typing directly into Microsoft Word
11. Copy editing and proofreading . It is imperative that complete copy editing and proofreading of your manuscript must be carried out prior to submission to ensure proper use of English, proper grammatical structure, and correct spelling and punctuation. Manuscripts submitted to the publisher are considered final and ready to be published as is.
12. Translation. Even though manuscripts are translated, manuscripts submitted to the JECED Journal must be written in clear Indonesian with proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
13. Other Provisions:
- Manuscripts of articles are original research results, written in Indonesian, and not simultaneously sent to other journals or conferences.
- Articles submitted to JECED before being forwarded by the Editor / Rviewer will be checked for the level of plagiarism using Turnitin , a maximum of 25%.
- Articles must comply with the JECED Template and conditions before submission. See here
- Writing software reference using Mendeley or the like, as well as using APA style (American Psychological Association's 6 th edition
- Using international journal references and citing at least 3 related articles in the JECED Journal.
Note: Text Organization and Formatting Templates are designed for the purpose of standardizing manuscript delivery and do not reflect how your work will actually appear in print. The format and design of the final publication is at the discretion of the publisher.
** Please note that all manuscripts MUST be submitted via the online submission system / OJS. Manuscripts sent outside the system will not be considered for publication. **