COVERISSNE-ISSNP-ISSNPEOPLE Editorial Board Peer-Reviewers Contact UsJOURNAL POLICIES Editorial Policies Focus and Scope Peer Review Policies Section Policies Peer Review Process Publication Frequency Open Access Policy Anti-plagiarism Policy Internal Policy Journal Scientific Statement Ref. Management Software Manuscript Flow Publication Ethics Copyright NoticeSUBMISSIONAuthor Guidelines Manuscript Template Online SubmissionsTutorial Submissions Manuscript Flow Publication FeeOTHER INFORMATIONAbstracting and IndexingJECED's Archiving JECED's DocumentsBecome a Reviewer TOOLSSTATISTIC COLLABORATE WITHSPONSORED MEMBERSHARE THIS
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The copyright of the received article once accepted for publication shall be assigned to the journal as the publisher of the journal. The intended copyright includes the right to publish the article in various forms (including reprints). The journal maintains the publishing rights to the published articles.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.