AFFILIATED WITH LITA
TOOLS REQUIRED FOR AUTHOR
MANUSCRIPTS CHECKING TOOLS
Focus and Scope
IJET publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, case studies, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews in the fields of (but not limited to) the English language teaching in Indonesia. It can also cover the teaching of English language elements in all areas and age levels.
IJET uses a peer-review process. The research article submitted to this online journal will be peer-reviewed at least 2 (two) reviewers. The accepted research articles will be available online following the journal peer-reviewing process. The language used in this journal is English. There are 7 stages of the peer-review process:
1. The corresponding or submitting author submits the paper to the journal.
2. The journal checks the paper’s composition and arrangement against the journal’s Author Guidelines to make sure it includes the required sections and stylizations. The quality of the paper is not assessed at this point.
3. The Editor In Chief (EIC) checks that the paper is appropriate for the journal and is sufficiently original and interesting. If not, the paper may be rejected without being reviewed any further.
4. Associate Editors assigned by the Editor in chief.
5. The reviewer sets time aside to read the paper several times. The review is then submitted to the journal, with a recommendation to accept or reject it – or else with a request for revision (usually flagged as either major or minor) before it is reconsidered.
6. The handling editor considers all the returned reviews before making an overall decision. If the reviews differ widely, the editor may invite an additional reviewer so as to get an extra opinion before making a decision.
7. The editor sends a decision email to the author including any relevant reviewer comments. If accepted, the paper is sent to production. If the article is rejected or sent back for either major or minor revision, the handling editor should include constructive comments from the reviewers to help the author improve the article.
The journal published biannually e.i, in July and December
IJET (Indonesian Journal of English Teaching) published via journal website (http://jurnalftk.uinsby.ac.id/index.php/IJET)
IJET (Indonesian Journal of English Teaching) published by the Department of English Teacher Education, Faculty of Tarbiyah and Teachers Training, UIN Sunan Ampel Surabaya.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. In particular, all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute/print a copy for personal and non-commercial use, search, or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is inspired by the BOAI (Budapest Open Access Initiative) definition of open access.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
The author is free of charge for submitting, processing, and publishing their articles. Readers can read and download any full-text articles free of charge.
We accept all terms and conditions of COPE about plagiarism and in case, any attempt of plagiarism is brought to our attention accompanied by convincing evidence, we act based on flowcharts and workflows determined in COPE. All submissions will be checked with TURNITIN: new submission and after acceptance from the editorial boards
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share A like 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
IJET (Indonesian Journal of English Teaching) by http://jurnalftk.uinsby.ac.id/index.php/IJET/ is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
IJET (Indonesian Journal of English Teaching) is published by Department of English Language Education, UIN Sunan Ampel Surabaya